I Met... MICHAEL CHO!

I Met... Michael Cho!

The transcription work I have been doing for Comic Book Creator magazine may be the closest I ever get to working in the comic book biz.  Even though I have been a comic book reader for decades now, I still have learned a ton as I listen to the interview audio and get the words on the printed page.  One of the recent interviews conducted by Jon B. Cooke for the Eisner-nominated publication was with Michael Cho.  Mr. Cho was recently a guest at the 2023 Cincinnati Comic Expo.  I had him sign the issue of the magazine in which the interview appeared.  I also asked him to sign a copy of Batman: Urban Legends #21, which he talks about in the interview.

Other creators I met were Craig Boldman (Secret Origins #37), Jeff Moy (Legion of Super-Heroes Secret Files and Origins #1 and #2), Tony Harris (Starman Secret Files and Origins #1), Anthony Marques (Batman Audio Adventures Special #1), Bob Hall (Squadron Supreme trade paperback), Franco Aureliani, Scoot McMahon, and Christopher Uminga (Deadman Tells the Spooky Tales).

There were, of course, big-name celebrities (Matthew Lewis and Brent Spiner, for example) signing autographs and charging huge sums, but some of them were there only on Saturday and Sunday.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing... Dr. Eggslap

I Met THE FLASH... and THE FLASH... and THE FLASH'S DAD!